Hope this gets resolved soon :-)

Seems to be resolved already :) - see my comment on JIRA.

-Lukas

Thanks,
Girish

On 12/9/05, Lukas Theussl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If it's not the same issue please open a new one. I am seeing empty
javadoc warning reports too, but I haven't had the time to investigate.

-Lukas

Jeff Jensen wrote:

We miss this report for summarizing Javadoc errors.

I entered this JIRA on 27/Sep/05:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPJAVADOC-61

Does it apply to your situation?  If so, please add your details to help
diagnose.  Your error situation may be different than mine.  Our results

are

the same though, an empty report.