From: Deepika.M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 December 2005 12:34
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: [m2] Checkstyle reports

Hi Nick,

I too am trying to get checkstyle report using M2.

I got the same error "FATAL ERROR" when I trired to use
maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.0

> -beta-1-SNAPSHOT plugin

U better try it with ' mvn checkstyle:checkstyle' goal  for checkstyle
report generation separately.

Regards
Deepika.S

       This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you
may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments,
delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail
that you have done so. Thank You.