Somasundaram P wrote:

Hi all,
 Thk u for the reply, but still it is not working.
I have installed Maven2.0.1 v & the command : mvn -v as per: http://www.andromda.org/starting.html I tried replacing maven(1.0v) keyword by mvn(2.0.1v) in the above cmd. It is not working still. Pls. help me with this.I wish Maven with Andromda up & running. Thank You!
I think andromda is still maven 1 only, but it'll be great to hear from andromda developers/users if that is true?
As for the first issue it's strange that the archetype doesn't work.
Srgjan