This project will hopefully be in the sandbox within the next couple of
days.

-----Original Message-----
From: dan tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 11:57 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Assembly dependencies

On 12/17/05, Bryan Liles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
what you need is maven-jarjar-plugin for m2 which is not available yet.
This plugin combines a bunch of jar files into one.  However, those jars
must be appear in plugin's configuration not in the dependencies list so
that transitive dependency is completely disable.

some of the work already started by Brian Fox

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-173

-Dan

We are trying to use Maven 2 to manage our projects.