The jar file DotComCommon-1.0.jar is duplicated in the EAR file.

1. It is present in the EAR file as a separate jar at the root.
2. It is also present inside PrivacyWeb.war file (inside WEB-INF/lib folder)

The same duplication occurs for all other jars used by PrivacyWeb (runtime,
commons-*, ContentManager etc)

Now the EAR is twice as big as what it is supposed to be. I do not need
Maven to include all the depencies required for the WAR file inside lib
directory as it is already available as separate jars in the EAR file.

Thanks and regards,
Karthik.