Hi,

AFAIK, that is the right way on overriding central repository, try to check if central repository is declared in your settings.xml?

-allan

Venkat Muthusamy wrote:

Hi,

I like to maintain our own internal repository instead of
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 due to some restrictions.

I created internal server and downloaded necessary plugins and directory
structures same as http://repo1.maven.org/maven2. I updated the pom file
repository setting as follows. But it is still goes to look in to
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2.

 <repository>

  <id>central</id>

  <name>central</name>

  <url>http://PHX51682:8080/mvn/</url>

  <layout>default</layout>

 </repository>

I like to know how to override the central repository.

Thanks in advance
Venkat M