Hi,

I like to know how to exclude packages while creating javadocs.

I included the following plugin in the pom with "excludepackaegenames"
option.

Looks like it is not excluding the packages. Is there something wrong in my
configuration or do I miss something.

            <plugin>

                        <version>2.0-beta-3</version>

                        <configuration>