Hi,
I noticed that the hibernate-tools library is a bit old. I've tried to cocture up a pom for 3.1.0.beta2 but it seems that it needs some libraries that go with it:

velocity-1.4.jar, velocity-tools-generic-1.4.jar, jtidy-r8-21122004.jar

Now as far as velocity it's already available in the repo however the velocity tools generic's latest is 1.2 and jtidy's latest is 4aug2000r7-dev
Any clues what needs to be done to push this through to the end?

Srgjan