Dear all,
   Can manven2 support  an ear as dependency? For application server,we
should  let class in one ear can access ejbs in another
ear.

thanks.
Tel: (020)36315358-328 Fax: (020)36315170

                      "David Hawkins"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'Maven Users List'"
<users@maven.apache.org>
                      om>                      cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: [m2] war as a
dependency
                      04/01/2006 01:24

                      Please respond to

                      "Maven Users

                      List"

When you specified the dependency, did you specify the "type"?
Your dependency should look something like:

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.contentconnections.mpl</groupId>
  <artifactId>mpl-common-webapp</artifactId>
  <version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <type>war</type>
</dependency>

--David