Hi,

> The page in question doesn't explain anything, it only says what to do
> for one particular case.

For one sample case, I would say. Using other xdoclet2-plugins is
totally similar, and should be a no brainer if you'd know how xdoclet2
generally works. Other pages might help in this respect, although I'll
gladly hear your feedback, because we know they're probably
unsufficient.

> For example, the first thing I need to do is
> incorporate Hibernate into our project.

Incorporate? I fail to see the connection with xdoclet2 and/or maven,
here. However, if you mean "how to leverage xdoclet(2) to generate
hibernate mapping files", then again, I'll point you to the general
xdoclet2 docs and the xd2-hibernate-plugin specific docs (
http://xdoclet.codehaus.org/ and
http://xdoclet.codehaus.org/Hibernate+plugin - see the "hibernate
tags" and the "hibernate mapping plugin" pages in particular.)
Again, please comment on what to improve on these pages.

> How do I do that based on this
> page's example? How do I define the merge directory, the output
> directory, etc?

See above.

Please bear in mind the warning on top of
http://xdoclet.codehaus.org/Maven2+Plugin , help us improve it, and
feel free to join the xdoclet2-users and/or the xdoclet-plugins list
for xdoclet2-related information.

HTH,

greg