Ralph Pöllath wrote:

On 10.01.2006, at 16:56, Srepfler Srgjan wrote:

I'm having problems in using jetty, I've declared it in the pom:

               <plugin>
                   <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                   <artifactId>maven-jetty6-plugin</artifactId>
                   <version>1.0</version>
                   <configuration>
                      <scanIntervalSeconds>10</scanIntervalSeconds>
                      <contextPath>/jspArt</contextPath>
                   </configuration>
               </plugin>

and have added the montbay repo to settings.xml
however the plugin that it searches is org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jetty6-plugin, what might be the problem?
I use maven 2.0.1

Did you add the mortbay repo as a pluginRepository?

I used to have the followinng in my POM, and it worked:

<pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
        <id>mortbay-repo</id>
        <name>mortbay-repo</name>
        <url>http://www.mortbay.org/maven2/snapshot</url>
    </pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>

I'm not currently using it anymore, so I can't make any guarantees.

Cheers,
-Ralph.

Yes, it's in settings.xml
I think it's not that the repos or artifacts are not there but the artifact itself is wrongly identified (org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jetty6-plugin which is clearly a wrong groupid) I've tried the latest maven snapshot from zones and the problem is still there.
Also I tried it with a clean webapp made from the web archetype.