The problem with the pom is within the <distributionManagement> section...

I removed the distributionManagement section and it became valid.

Gerald Müllan wrote:

Yes, sure; you are absolutely right :)

original pom is:

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
 <groupId>at.oekb.adas</groupId>
 <artifactId>adasBase</artifactId>
 <packaging>jar</packaging>
 <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
 <name>ADAS II - AdasBase</name>
 <url>http://www.oekb.at</url>
 <description>
   This is the Base Bundle needed for AdasMain and AdasScheduler
 </description>

 <dependencies>
 </dependencies>

 <build>
   <plugins>
       <plugin>
           <configuration>
               <source>1.5</source>
               <target>1.5</target>
           </configuration>
        </plugin>
    </plugins>
 </build>

 <repositories>
   <repository>
     <id>ibiblio</id>
     <url>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2</url>
   </repository>
 </repositories>

</project>

Nothing special in here i think. The dependencies are "hardcopied"
with system scope and are located in a own lib directory.

The generated pom is:

<?xml version="1.0"?><project>
[...]
 <distributionManagement>
   <status>deployed</status>
 </distributionManagement>
</project>

I miss the schema definition, but normally there is no need to touch
the file, isn't it?

Thanks,

regards,

Gerald