Hello,

Native libraries are treated just like any other dependency in the
repository.  What's important is, it has to have a properly defined pom in
the repository containing something like:

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>swt</groupId>
  <artifactId>swt</artifactId>
  <version>1.0</version>
  <packaging>dll</packaging>
</project>

and declared in the project as a dependency like:

<project>
  <dependecies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>swt</groupId>
      <artifactId>swt</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
      <type>dll</type> <!-- this is important because maven assumes a jar
file by default -->
    </dependency>
  </dependecies>
</project>