Just for grins and giggles, try replacing the source directory in the fileset
tag with "src/main/java".  That will determine of the
${project.build.sourceDirectory} is being interpolated correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: MiSt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 08:14
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Maven2 xdoclet jsptaglib How?

Allison, Bob napisał(a):
> I am not sure what the problem is, but it is definitely an XDoclet problem,
> not a Maven problem.  You might get better answers on an XDoclet forum.

I am not sure.
xdoclet-maven-plugin is based on antrun plugin. Children of element
tasks in configuration  are ant task. I have copied them from my  ant
script.  Before I moved to maven I had used this script and it worked fine.
 From other hand I use similiar configuration to generate ejb
descriptors and it works...

  It looks like xdoclet don't find java files.
Does anyone know how to make xdoclet to print which files it scans for
tags ?

--
Michał Steiner