On 26.01.2006, at 13:40, Michael Böckling wrote:
it recently occurred to me that using Maven dependencies in Eclipse (which in itself is a good idea) screws up one thing: refactoring. When I have project workspace-dependencies, these dependencies are taken into account when I do a refactor (method calls et.c are changed accordingly in dependent projects). It seems that this doesn't work anymore when using the Eclipse plugin. Is there a solution to this issue?

If you run the eclipse plugin from the root of a multi-module project, it will create workspace dependencies between the modules instead of binary dependencies.

Cheers,
-Ralph.