Hi Pete,

Yes, you've found the only possible way as of now to perform integration
testing with Maven 2. As you say yourself, Maven 2 need to offer better
support for integration testing to make it more streamlined and less
complex.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
-Vincent

PS: Would you be interested in helping us implement existing configuration
support for Orion/OC4J? If so, please join us on the Cargo dev list and we
can discuss it!