Hi all,
I was able to get the POM properties and project into mojo thanks to
Dan Tran and Alexandre Poitras for the help. Now I couldn't get the
environment variables into mojo. Here's my question where can I get a
list parameter expression. For example if I want to pass in the
project build folder i would do.

/**
* @parameter expression="${project.build.directory}"
* ...
*/
private File buildDirectory;

how can I pass the system properties into mojo? i don't know the
expression for system properties. Can anyone point me to a place where
they have a list of expression? I tried to find the default maven 2
properties but couldn't from their site either. thanks

--
Thanh T.ICQ #: 10381946