From: Srikanth Reddy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 6:24 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: how to use my own jar as dependencies

Hi,
  I am new to maven environment i started intigrating an already
existing project with maven, i have to use ServletPortlet jar in one of
the files but
  http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2 dosent have any thing by which i could
map to that repositry and download that jar into my local repository by
providing that info in <dependency></dependency> in pom.xml right.

  Can u plz let me know how to compile my project by specifing
ServletPortal.jar externally or any other way by which I can compiling
my project

  Regards
  Srikanth Reddy

---------------------------------
 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains
confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you
have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system
manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any
other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or
indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email