I'm migrating my projects from Ant to Maven, and I've found a problem when
trying to run Hibernate Doclet from Maven 2. I've tried to:

   * Run Ant code with antrun plugin

   * Make an Ant plug-in running Hibernate doclet

   * Use hibernatedoclet-maven-plugin from org.codehaus.mojo

After dealing with sever classpath issues, I obtain the same results in every
three choices:

"Embedded error: Can't create a hibernate element under hibernatedoclet. Make
sure the jar file containing the corresponding subtask class is on the
classpath specified in the <taskdef> that defined {2}."

There's another choice, which is to migrate to XDoclet2, but I've seen that
although it works fine:

   * The hibernate tags are sligthly different, e.g. "collection-key" is just
"key" in XDoclet2

   * I've found at least one error: when declaring a query, the generated XML
has an empty "representation" node into the query, which finally raises a
validation error.

I'm sure that someone must have been in a similar case before, so any
suggestion, please?. Have I done anything wrong?

Andrés