Dear all,

I am trying to get Maven downloading the required artifact from my local rep,
but still using the remote one despite it's updating the local rep, every time
downloading from the remote. I tried to set-up my local rep via Setting.xml as
follow:
<localRepository>C:\Documents and
Settings\adel\.m2\repository</localRepository> , but still giving me the below
message every time reading my POM, any idea how I can sort this problem please?

08/03/06 15:11:23 GMT: Reading /Stephenie/pom.xml
08/03/06 15:11:23 GMT: Local repository folder "" does not exist
08/03/06 15:11:24 GMT: Downloading [central] ->
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/log4j/log4j/1.2.12/log4j-1.2.12.pom
08/03/06 15:11:24 GMT: Downloaded [central] ->
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/log4j/log4j/1.2.12/log4j-1.2.12.pom
08/03/06 15:11:25 GMT: Downloading [central] ->
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/log4j/log4j/1.2.12/log4j-1.2.12.jar
08/03/06 15:11:29 GMT: Downloaded [central] ->
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/log4j/log4j/1.2.12/log4j-1.2.12.jar

Regards,

Adel

Please consider AJ Business Solutions Ltd's disclaimer at the end of this email
before reading this message or opening any attachments.

Adel Aneiba
Software Development
For and on Behalf of AJ Business Solutions Ltd.
Tel : 0870 7518 900 Ext 42 // Fax : 0870 4 10 14 15

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete it and all copies of it from your system,
destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender immediately.

You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy
any part of this message or any attachment if you are not the intended
recipient.

We will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses and it
is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).

We may for the better performance of our business monitor incoming e-mails sent
through our e-mail system.