From: Allison, Bob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:25
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Question About Deploying Project Sites

I just realized that my first question is slightly wrong.  It turns out
that I did get the child sites deployed to
".../projects/parent/child/..." except that the definition of "parent"
changes from project to project because of the substitutions.  It also
means that the module links in the site generated for the parent are
wrong (in parent, the link to proj1 points to
"projects/parent-1.0/proj1/index.html" while the site is in
"projects/proj1-1.0/proj1/index.html").