Hello Maven developers,
We're in the beginning stages with our Tuscany site
and we are using Maven 2.x.
  Currently our site is generated (mvn site) and then
both the src and
target/site is checked in to subversion.  It seems we
then need to logon to the
apache site machine and do svn update. This seems a
little less than optimal
considering especially that maven site has a deploy (
I think it scp which I'm
not too familiar with) Is ASF set up to handle this ?
Is there a better way to
manage this?  This may be a little of topic for this
group but googling and
searching the mailing achieves has left me with no
hints.  So I figured you are
the experts :-)
Any advise how to handle this would be appreciated .. thanks.