I have a bunch of repos defined in my pom.xml file. ;-)

Not sure which one has the 2.0-beta-4 for surefire plugin, though.

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>dotsrc</id>
      <url>http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/</url>
    </repository>
    <repository>
      <id>ibiblio</id>
      <url>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2</url>
    </repository>
    <repository>
      <id>ibiblio-legacy</id>
      <url>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven</url>
      <layout>legacy</layout>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>
      <releases>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </releases>
    </repository>
    <repository>
      <id>Maven Snapshots</id>
      <url>http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/</url>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </snapshots>
      <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </releases>
    </repository>
    <repository>
      <id>apache.snapshots</id>
      <name>Apache Development Repository</name>
      <url>http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository</url>
      <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </releases>