Hi,

I use maven 1.1 in my project in Bank of America and it has been very handy.

But I reluctant to migrate to Maven 2.0 because of the lack of the j2ee
support.

It does not matter how nice and wonderful the new features of Maven 2.0 are,
at the end of day is how it can support serious work. I can play it around
for "entertainment" but I will stick to Maven 1 until I see a minimum of
enterprise level application support in Maven 2.0 (and I am including j2ee
and web services in the minimum requirement level).

If maven 2 wants to be taken seriously it MUST support j2ee and web services
otherwise maven 1.1 will stick for much longer than you expect.

Thanks for the good work on maven 1 and I hope maven 2 will improve (at lot
- with much better documentation)

Roberto N Nanamura