Hi folks,
I´m starting to use maven now (never used version 1.x.x) and have some
doubts about Maven´s repositories.

How could I set a local intranet Maven repository to our company´s projects
components? How does maven lives with the Internet repositories and local
ones? Where I can find documentation on how to install artifacts to a
specific local repo and not the other ones.
I had this first idea that settings.xml´s local Repository element referred
to a simple single user cache of the JARs used. But I´m starting to think
that´s not the case.

Any page describing this concepts?

Any help will be most appreciated!
Regards.

--
"Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open."

Bruno Patini Furtado
Software Developer
webpage: www.bpfurtado.net
software development blog: http://bpfurtado.livejournal.com