Hi,

What I don't understand, compared to writing really useful information on the
mailing list, how more difficult is it to keep the guides and FAQs on the page
in shape? IMHO, if we could streamline the process of updating the guides and
FAW (wiki like), the documentation could be improved a lot. But I guess the
guides are in apt format, checked in in cvs, right?

Anyway, this is something that should be put into the multimodule-guide, which
does not exist yet.

 _         __                _  _
//\ndreas.[|-bbert-[]/arroum(a)[|\|okia.com
           `-        `
   Andreas Ebbert-Karroum
   Software Design Engineer - Nokia Networks Services / Middleware
   phone: +49-211-94123928, fax: +49-211-9412-3838
   Heltorfer Straße 1, 40472 Düsseldorf, Germany

This message is confidential. If you have received this message in error,
please delete it from your system. You should not copy it for any purpose,
or disclose its contents to any other person. Internet communications are
not secure and therefore Nokia GmbH does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public
network. Thank you.
Nokia GmbH, Nokia Networks is a German Company. Further information
about the Company is available from its principal offices at
Heltorferstrasse 1, D-40472, Düsseldorf, Germany and from the
website at http://www.nokia.com/