To whom it may concern,

I can read at the compatibility issue page that :

Parse errors on previously 'valid' project files

project.xml files that used to work in older versions of Maven may now
present parse errors. The parser in Maven 1.1 is much less tolerant of
invalid project.xml files to avoid silently masking syntax errors. Some XML
features are not enabled (such as DOCTYPE ENTITY declarations) - see the
FAQ for an explanation. and then in the FAQ  it is stated :

"As of Maven 1.1, external entities will not be enabled by default in
project.xml, and their use is discouraged in Maven 1.0.x as well. There
will still be the ability to use them, but it will have to be enabled. "

 That is unfortunately our case ..... in order to make the first part of
the migration fast, Can anyone explaining how to enable external entities
in Project.xml with Maven 1.x ....

Best Regards

Michele

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify the sender