No not yet, but I plan to.

- sachin

On Mar 23, 2006, at 6:10 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

This looks very interesting. Thanks!

Is the M2 headless eclipse plugin also available in some source
repository?

/Henrik

Sachin Patel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2006-03-22 16:02

Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Handling Eclipse plugin development in Maven?

I've have built a custom solution for the Geronimo eclipse plugin
using M1 and almost done with migrating it over to M2.  I wouldn't
say the project structure is necessarily the issue.  The issue is
encapsulating the function of the PDE builder in a reusable way.  The
other issue is handling eclipse dependencies.  I currently have a
plugin that essentaially allows you to compile against a given
distribution of eclipse or a set of eclipse projects mimicking the
concept of the "target workbench" in eclipse.  This I'm sure you
could reuse/enhance.  Then the only thing left is to create reusable
plugins that create the distributions.

If you want to take a look at what I currently have for M2 take a
look at..

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/ trunk/

I also have a M2 plugin that allows you to run any headless eclipse
application, for example in the Geronimo case, using the EMF headless
applications to generate EMF models.

- sachin

On Mar 22, 2006, at 6:41 AM,