-----Original Message-----
From: Wood, Kevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help with multiproject site generation?

Does anyone have a working example of multiproject site generation with
Maven2?

<snip>

Kevin,
In order to get my muliproject site documentation to be cohesive, I
performed the following:

I have projects set up like this:
<root>
   + subproject1
   + subproject2
   + src
   |   + site
   |   |   site.xml
   pom.xml

My parent's site.xml contains menu item links to the subprojects which
looks like:

<menu name="Sub Projects">
        <item name="Sub Project 1" href="/subproject1/index.html"/>
        <item name="Sub Project 2" href="/subproject2/index.html"/>
</menu>

I've been pretty happy with this arrangement except you have to remember
to update the parent's src/site directory for new sub projects.  My
parent's src directory is otherwise empty.

Best,
D DeFrance