Hi Wayne,

It's already done according to 'mave-site-plugin' web page, but it seems like it's not released yet.
Any idea when a new release is coming up ? The one I have is 2-0-beta-4.

Dário

Wayne Fay wrote:

All languages are "supported" but not all have been "implemented".
This was just discussed a couple emails ago on Users list. Look for
the emails with subject "which locales are supported by
maven-site-plugin?"

Feel free to write a pt_BR properties file and contribute back via JIRA.

Wayne