I understand what you're saying, but unless you check the source code
yourself and verify that pt_BR has been checked in to the project
source files, then its simply comments from an optimistic developer!
;-)

No idea what the release schedule is for that plugin. Contact the
developer(s) directly if you need to know specifics.

Also, add the Maven Snapshot to your pom.xml so you get
maven-site-plugin 2.0-SNAPSHOT. It includes several more languages
than 2.0-beta-4.

Wayne