Hi there,

Can anyone give me a hand? I can't get this to work. I'm tring to run an ant
task written in an external build.xml file:

<project name="portal-meta">
  <taskdef name="collect-metainfo"
           classname="
com.social_labs.portal.container.tools.ProviderMetaInfoCollector">
    <classpath refid="maven.plugin.classpath"/>
  </taskdef>

  <target name="meta" description="Compiles the source code">
    <collect-metainfo destdir="...">
      <fileset dir="..."/>
    </collect-metainfo>
  </target>
</project>

To get this I'm using the maven-antrun-plugin and I followed the
instructions found at
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/classpaths.html.
The plugin configuration is as follows.

<plugin>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>compile</id>
            <phase>compile</phase>
            <configuration>
              <tasks>
                <ant antfile="${basedir}/portal-container.build.xml"
inheritRefs="true">
                  <target name="meta" />
                </ant>
              </tasks>
            </configuration>
            <goals>
              <goal>run</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <artifactId>portal-container-impl</artifactId>
            <groupId>com.social_labs.portal</groupId>
            <version>${pom.version}</version>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
      </plugin>

The problem seems to be that the build.xml file doesn't inherits the
references from the POM because I
allways get this error message:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing this line:
E:\Proyectos\Enterprise Ring System\portal\modules\dao\impl\portal-
container.build.xml:5:
Reference maven.plugin.classpath not found.

Does anyone know what's happening? Is there another different way to do what
I'm trying?

Regards,
Alonso