I'v got this message error when i want to uses an external jar for my
project :
[INFO] [resources:resources]
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/dependance/jtetscase4.0.0/1.0/jtetscase4.0.0-1.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/dependance/org.jicengine/2.0.0/org.jicengine-2.0.0.po
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/dependance/saxpath/1.0/saxpath-1.0.pom
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/dependance/jaxen/jdom/jaxen-jdom.pom
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/dependance/jdom/1.0/jdom-1.0.pom
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/dependance/jtetscase4.0.0/1.0/jtetscase4.0.0-1.0.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
Missing:
----------
1) dependance:jtetscase4.0.0:jar:1.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=dependance -DartifactId=
jtetscase4.0.0
          -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.test_junit.app:appTest:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) dependance:jtetscase4.0.0:jar:1.0

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  com.test_junit.app:appTest:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)

my dependcy node in my pom.xml
  <dependency>
     <groupId>dependance</groupId>
     <artifactId>jtetscase4.0.0</artifactId>
     <version>1.0</version>
   </dependency>

i use some others dependencies and maven seems to take it correctly.

my dependency path :

.m2\repository\dependance\jtetscase4.0.0\1.0