Dear Maven Users,

      I am trying to generate PMD reports. I have used maven-pmd-plugin as
shown below.
<reporting>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-pmd-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <rulesets>
                        <ruleset>/rulesets/basic.xml</ruleset>
                        <ruleset>/rulesets/controversial.xml</ruleset>
                        </rulesets>
                    <format>xml</format>
                    <linkXref>true</linkXref>
                    <sourceEncoding>utf-8</sourceEncoding>
                    <minimumTokens>100</minimumTokens>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </reporting>
When I try to run by using "mvn pmd:pmd", getting Build Error(Unable to find
location rulesets/basic.xml). Could you please let me know,
1.I am in confusion, whether I need to generate basic.xml or not?
2.I am using commands for generating PMD reports as "mvn pmd:pmd" and "mvn
pmd:cpd". Which one I need to use first?

Please help me.....

Thanks & Regards
  Gopal