Hey,
I'm having a problem with M2, hope you guys can help me.
When I run mvn site I get a null pointer exception, mvn compile works great.
This is when I got this section in my pom.xml:

<dependency>
        <groupId>log4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>Logger</artifactId>
      <version>1.2.13</version>
      <scope>system</scope>

<systemPath>/var/maven/shelter/src/main/java/trunk/resources/log4j-1.2.13.jar</systemPath>
</dependency>

When I remove this section, mvn site work great. But mvn compile does not work, understanderbli, complains about the log4j package.

So.. What could be the cause of the null pointer?

Thanks.

--
- Amund.