Hi there,

Try to append -U in your command

regards,
allan

Carlos Cadete wrote:

    Then I change the localRepository in the global settings file, to a new
empty directory, and I execute "mvn compile", maven simples gives me
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found

    Why this happen? It showld try to download the sources for my new
LocalRepository, so why is not doing so.