From: Sanjay Choudhary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 4/10/2006 6:42 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Maven and IRAD (WSAD)

I have done this for our company.  It was a challenge in begining but now
things are very smooth.

It is not easy as saying do this and do that. If you give me your project
structure, I can give you some advice and RAD6 maven plugins.

I also plan to write an article on "How to work on RAD6 using maven?"

-Sanjay