I never try to import maven2 project  with multiple module  using
continuum's maven2 type.

However I have a huge sussess import it as shell project.

Also, since you already define you username and password in settings.xml and
it is the correct way to do,
you need to remove the username out of you connectionUrls in your pom.

-Dan