I have an ant task (antrun plugin) attached to the package phase on my EAR
and mvn install builds the ear, runs the special processing and then puts it
in my local repository.

I didn't have to do any configuration, as you did, on the install plugin.
Otherwise my pom looks much like yours other than it being an ear instead of
a war and using antrun instead of weblogic plugins.

I have no need to do this with my wars.

Thanks.

-- Lee