You can use the project-info-reports' dependencies report to see them. I think just doing "mvn site" will generate the dependencies report along with the other reports.

Michael Meyer wrote:
Hi,
how can I retrive the names of all dependencies including the transitive dependencies in a Java Plugin (Mojo)? I took a look at the code of the eclipse plugin but the dependency part seemed a bit complicated for "just" getting all transitive dependencies. And I'm not familier with the term "reactor" that made understanding the
code a bit awkward ;-)

michael