Just curious why you care about this? It doesn't affect/break anything
for me, so I've just ignored it until now.

(You're not the only person to ask this question on the users list, so
I'm wondering what issues people are running into etc, and if perhaps
this "create META-INF/maven folder" is something that should be
defaulted to false if its causing problems for people...)

Wayne