Hi experts,

We setup Eclipse project from Maven by using the following way:
1. Create project.xml file
2. Create project.property file
3. From command line type "maven eclipse" to create Eclipse project
4. From Eclipse, do "File->Import..." and "Import existing project into the
workspace" to import the project into Eclipse

Now we have a Eclipse plugin project and we use the way above to import the
plugin project into Eclipse, but a plugin dependency cannot be imported into
Eclipse. Although we can config the imported project by adding the Library
to add the plugin dependecy later on, but does Maven have any command to
setup a Eclipse plugin project, such as "maven eclipse plugin ??"

Any suggestions are appreciated,
Hua