For your reading pleasure:

1. You may reproduce and use the Software for
Individual, Commercial, or Research and Instructional
Use for the purposes of designing, developing,
testing, and running Your applets and applications
("Programs").

2. Subject to the terms and conditions of this
Agreement and restrictions and exceptions set forth in
the Software's documentation, You may reproduce and
distribute Software, provided that:

(a) you distribute the Software complete and
unmodified and only bundled as part of Your Programs,

(b) your Programs add significant and primary
functionality to the Software,

(c) you distribute Software for the sole purpose of
running your Programs,

(d) you do not distribute additional software intended
to replace any
component(s) of the Software,

(e) you do not remove or alter any proprietary legends
or notices contained in or on the Software.

(f) you only distribute the Software subject to a
license agreement that
protects Sun's interests consistent with the terms
contained in this
Agreement, and

(g) you agree to defend and indemnify Sun and its
licensors from and against any damages, costs,
liabilities, settlement amounts and/or expenses
(including attorneys' fees) incurred in connection
with any claim, lawsuit or action by any third party
that arises or results from the use or distribution of
any and all Programs and/or Software.