I am trying to build a site for a project which will show me the Junit test
results of  the project after i had packaged it. Is this possible or is it
that I will have to go into my surefire-reports folder of the project and
then check the results of  the Junit  in the xml files that got generated ?

I tried going thru the document in
http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/index.html but it was not of
much help, since it just tells you to run
mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=com.mycompany.app -DartifactId=my-app
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.maven.archetypes
-DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-site and then mvn site whcih actually
generates a site having few links like
Issue Tracking,Mailing Lists,Project License,Source Repository whcih all are
empty(Dont know from where these details come). I wanted add one more link
here for Junit Test Results and going into this link should show me the
JUnit results for the project. Could some one advice me on this or point me
to a web link where i can get some details on this?