Hello.
Ever since I upgraded to 2.0.4 Maven will not run unless all the .pom files
are in place.  What gives?  Sometimes I have to download projects like
JCaptcha and it has no .pom files.  I have to manually place them into my
repository. Do I have to also make up a .pom file for it? The jar is there.
Therefore it should compile.  Is there a command I can put in at the command
line that tells it to compile even if the .pom file for a particular jar is
not in the repository?

Thanks for the help.

Charlie