Just a question how about how to effectively read plugin documentation.

On this page:

http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/attach-artifact-mojo.html

The "Type" column indicates three different types: Artifact, MavenProject
and MavenProjectHelper.

How do I find out what the format of those types are?

For example, if I look at the "How to use" link for the same plugin:

http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/howto.html

Go to the bottom and see that the attach-artifact example shows:

<configuration>
    <artifacts>
      <artifact>
        <file>some file</file>
        <type>extension of your file </type>
        <classifier>optional<classifier>
      </artifact>
    </artifacts>
</configuration>

I assume somewhere I can find a reference that would tell me that Artifact
types have the File/Type/Classifier sub-parameters?

Where would this be?

Dave