Hi,
I have a maven project as an eclipse WTP project. I created the project with maven-archetype-webapp and then ran the maven eclipse plugin to convert it to a wtp 1.0 project. This works. I also use the mergere m2eclipse plugin for eclipse. This also works (hurray!).

When I try to run the project on a server from within eclipse, the dependencies that would normally be in WEB-INF/lib are not deployed on the server. I can understand why this is the case since the library is not in src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/lib. Is there a way to work around this problem? Packaging the application with mvn package does put the library in the generated .war file.

Regards,

Matthijs Wensveen
Func. Internet Integration
W http://www.func.nl