Stefan,

Thanks for the tips.  It's not just myfaces that are
not resolving, but any dependency.  I've tried it with
other dependencies and maven says it can't find the
packages.

The strange thing is that it was working fine before,
and this only started happening a yesterday.

Thanks for trying though.

Cheers,
- Ole

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-coping-with-sun-jars.html

> cheers,
> Stefan
>
> 2006/5/18, Stefan Hübner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Bruno,

> able to

> compiler

/home/ole/workspaces/current/UIShowOneComponent/src/main/java/TestComponent.java:[1,29]