I fixed it locally, but as Codehaus is/was down it hasn't been
committed yet. We are working on getting the repository back
uptodate and it should be ok by tomorrow.

regards
Jan

Brett Porter wrote:
I didn't know there was another version out, but Jan had said it was
fixed in SVN the other day.

Jan - is this something that was fixed post-beta16, or are changes still needed?

Thanks,
Brett