Gautham,

Your welcome. If your setting up the config file for the first time then take
a look at the article I just posted to my Blog:
http://codeforfun.wordpress.com I detail an important piece for people
dealing with HTTP proxies. Also, as in the above reply I include a link to
where you can get the most recent config file.

Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]